The rows in key metrics widget changed after migration
The rows in
key metrics widget changed after migration.
key metrics rows are considered as user data. It should keep consistent before and after migration.
- vtigerCRM version: migrate from vtigerCRM 7.4.0 to vtigerCRM 7.5.0
- OS: ubuntu variation
- PHP: PHP7.4
- install vtigercrm 7.4.0 with default modules enabled
- open vtigerCRM web UI > click
add widgets> click
- there should be five rows as the screenshot below
- upgrade to vitgercrm 7.5.0 with migration path
- once the upgrade finished, there will be only one row in the
Why it changed:
tabdata.phpdetermines which module is enabled and utimately which row to be shown on the
- during migration, the
tabdata.phpis re-genereted according to the setting in the database
I saw that the function createModuleMetaFile is put inside the Vtiger_Deprecated. Maybe it is time to remove it to make the
key metrics rows consistent between migrations.